Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The P word


On Monday, I'm starting the wonderful world of potty training. Part of me thinks that I'm absolutely insane and that she's too young therefore, it's more stress that I don't need. However, she's been bringing ME diapers when she wants to be changed. Now all I have to do is find an easy sign for her to tell me she has to use the potty and I'm all set. She says plenty of things but only a few are actually recognizable. Ut-oh is her favorite followed by Hailey (a-yee), mama and her new word, pop pop which apparently means popsicle. I figure I'll have to buy a potty chair eventually anyway so I might as well do it now. My goal is to have her potty trained, off the bottle and off the pacifier by 18 months. Yes, I am a dreamer

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Sharee you will appreciate this site. I love the templates. I think that I have lived in UTAH way too long http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ Super cute. Best of luck with potty training. I am still scarred from Tori