Friday, August 15, 2008

Strangest dream


I had the strangest most disturbing dream last night. It was so weird that I thought I was pregnant. (I'm not) For some reason, pregnancy always brings on very strange dreams for me. So anyway, it was so disturbing, I felt the need to wake up Jake at 5 in the morning to tell him about it. He was understanding and very groggy :)

I dreamed that the world was being taken over and run by aliens. We were really being covered by a big dome (kind of like the Truman show, which I did watch part of the other night) We had a big battery pack on the top of the dome that the aliens used to control everything (weather, our minds, it was very strange) The light started showing through the dome which revealed the huge battery pack so the aliens jig was up. We of course couldn't do anything about it because they also controlled everything we did. A huge alien UFO passed over (think of the movie independence day) that blocked off all sunlight and it was made known that the aliens were going to be the only ones living on the planet. Throughout this dream, IN my dream, I kept waking up and asking Jake if he saw the battery pack and in my dream he always said yes but didn't seem bothered by it. This bugged me to no end because we were all going to be destroyed by aliens and he just wanted to watch tv. Finally I woke up for real, woke up Jake, let him know I was a weirdo and eventually went back to sleep...to have another strange dream.

In my second dream, myself and Caroline Rhea (I have no idea how she came into the dream) discovered how to go back in time. The neighbor behind me (in my dream, not in my life) who happened to live on a cliff killed his daughter so we kept repeatedly going back in time trying to save this little girl and at the same time, Jake and I were trying to make a deal to buy the killers house because we wanted the extra land. No matter how many times we went back in time, we couldn't save this little girl. Right before we woke up, I was asking the dad if I could keep her because she liked my horse. (in my dream, it was a perfect reason to adopt someone else's child) All of that happened in the 4 hours of sleep I got.

3 comments:

L. S. Smathers Family said...

Ummm...I think you need to get some more sleep Sharee...which I know if nearly impossible when kids are little. I got about 3 hours last night...maybe. Lawrence is deployed and no one seems to think sleeping is a great idea around her except ME!

L. S. Smathers Family said...

I looked back at this comment and i'm embarrassed. I was so tired I couldn't even spell that day!!

Smathers House of Girls said...

After 3 hours of sleep, I definitely understand :)