Like the title says, what a week! First, Hailey got a stomach virus and then Lacey and then Hailey again and then all 3 of us at once. NOT fun!! Yesterday I felt horrible! I could barely get out of bed and when I did it was only to make it to the couch. I ordered a pizza for dinner and went to bed early. I feel a gazillion times better than yesterday but still kind of yucky. However, there were plenty of good parts to the week.
On Super Bowl Sunday, a bunch of the family came over and we were able to see a few clips of Jake in Balad. It was so cool to see him in real time. They played earlier than we thought they were going to and we almost missed them. It was a fun day. We made lots of food and all the kids had fun playing together. We even got a picture with most of them together. Not an easy task. I think there were some funny faces but no-one was picking their nose.
I've been watching Griff and Marlee on Mondays and Tuesdays and it's been going really well. Marlee is a happy baby and Griff and Lacey get to play together. Lacey LOVES Baby Marlee and always wants to hold her and give her hugs. She's such a little mommy.
I don't think that anything real exciting has happened. Oh wait! How could I forget? I got new furniture!!!! It's Squishy and I LOVE it!
I bought some Lysol today and I'm going to try and de-germ my house. I wish it wasn't so cold outside. If would be nice to air everything out. Today it's so cold, it hurts to be outside. Lacey and I went to the store and I thought my fingers were going to fall off. The darn ground hog saw it's shadow (as usual) which means 6 more weeks of winter. Stupid ground hog.
1 comment:
That stinks Sharee. Glad you guys are feeling better. Their has been a really bad flu going around on base & I got it right before Lawrence deployed. I was so sick that I begged him to call his 'boss' and see if he could fly out the day after the ship left. My begging worked...I was so grateful!
Stay warm!
Post a Comment