This week has been pretty good. It finally started to warm up (which of course was soon followed by a big storm) The most exciting part was on Saturday, Meagan and I went to get mani-pedis. I've had a manicure once before but thought it was kind of a selfish expense so I never went again. However, now I may be hooked. I LOVED it. I love feeling a little fancy. As horrible as it may make me sound, it was also nice to have time for myself. I always feel very guilty when I say things like that. I don't do it often so I guess it's ok. I only called 3 times to check on them. That;s pretty good for me.
Charlie ran away AGAIN. Jinglebell was outside and while I was in the shower, pushed the backdoor open so She ran in and Charlie ran out. This time he came back on his own after just a couple of days. I wasn't quite as freaked out as I was last time. There's not too many places he can go. He doesn't have any claws and there's always skunks and oppossums running around so he makes me nervous.
Other than that, the week was the same as always. It's finally March which means less than a month until we see Jake. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment