Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend update with Sharee Smathers






I'm a total blog slacker. Everything at home has pretty much been the same EXCEPT we were able to play outside on Saturday. It was such a nice change. I'm looking forward to opening the windows and airing out the winter germs. We're very much looking forward to Jake coming home for a few weeks. R&R is almost here!

2 comments:

Fichtner Family said...

Isn't (or should I saw wasn't) the weather fabulous! 40 with a wind is too cold for me, but I'm hoping that 50 and beyond comes back soon!! We still need to get together... hummm

L. S. Smathers Family said...

Glad to hear things in New York are starting to thaw. We will have a beautiful spring day and then a throw back to a cold winter day. But soon we will have warmer weather for good.

Cherry blossoms are starting to burst around here...YEAH!!!