Monday, November 30, 2009

No More Desperate Housewives

I enjoy watching shows based on real crimes. Maybe I'm creepy. However, I watch ONE episode of Desperate Housewives involving a serial strangler and I have nightmares. They're the kind that feel so real that when you wake up and you're not sure if they really happened or not. I woke up 3 or 4 times only to go back to the exact same dream. I HATE that. So...now I'll be watching the Disney channel trying to program my brain to have dreams about touring with the Jonas Brothers or having a secret life as a pop star.

3 comments:

dastew said...

You dream about the Jonas Brothers? Creepy!

Smathers House of Girls said...

It's better than psycho stranglers! Well, not much.

Jen M said...

lol .. your funny..i do the same thing some nights. I do like those crime shows too. Though when i go to sleep , well then i cant always sleep very well. cute blog by the way.. this is your friend jen madsen from facebook.