....stinks. I hate it. We have had a great day today though. We started on Monday and I expected that to be awful but she ended the day with 4 stickers on her chart. Tuesday was AWFUL. She went once and then peed on the floor about 6 or 7 times throughout the day. (Hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle is the best for cleaning messes and stains) So, day 2 wasn't so great. Today she's been awesome. She has 9 stickers on that potty chart! She had 3 accidents but one was trying to get herself onto the toilet so I only count that as half an accident even though I had to clean just as much off the floor. Day 3 has been the best by far. I'm afraid to leave the house though. I don't want to put her in a pull up and I'm pretty sure that if I attempt taking her out in underwear, she'll pee all over something. I would really prefer to not have to tell the people at Target that my daughter just peed all over the floor.
That's my life lately. I'm a potty training shut in.
3 comments:
Ugh! I don't envy you at all! I'm glad I'm through that phase...for a while anyways! Good luck!!
I know how you feel. I have just started potty training my almost three year old son. I tried last summer but he just screamed. He is not much better now, he is not interested and I think it is going to take a long time.
Good luck to you, hopefully it won't take too long!
I'm glad our kids will come out potty trained.
Post a Comment