Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

So much for getting out of my blog rut. I've had so much to write about too!
Cool thing number 1- We bought a house!! This isn't the best picture of it, but it's all I have for now.

We are SUPPOSED to close on Friday. We were also supposed to close on December 23rd and January 3rd so we'll see how that goes. We have our letter of commitment so hopefully we can start moving things in, even if it's only in the garage. We can't wait to get out of this apartment!
Cool thing number 2- Kayla Robb and Etta came to visit for 18 days!!! 18 days with baby Etta!!!! I LOVE that baby! I'm having serious Etta withdrawls now that they're home. It didn't help my baby fever at ALL. I think it made it about a billion times worse.

We all had a good Christmas. We went overboard on the girls as usual so now we have a zillion more toys to move to the new house. A good portion of them are still in boxes packed away for the new house. It will be like Christmas all over by the time we open them up!
I guess that's all the exciting news for now. Hopefully next time I blog, it will be from the new house.

5 comments:

Jen M said...

congrats on your new home. It looks awesome! Happy late Christmas and new year's as well.

dastew said...

Nice house guys.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

It is a beautiful house! Congrats!

Fichtner Family said...

I am green with envy! What a beautiful home!

Simply Sarah said...

O my gosh I love your house. Congrats!!!