Life has been good. Jake's in school and the great house search continues. We went to put an offer in on one last Wednesday but our realtor failed to tell us that it was already under contract. Lame, lame lame. I wasn't completely crushed. I liked the house but I didn't love it. On the way to meet with the realtor, we actually passed a house for sale that we LOVE. When we called about that one, they told us that it JUST went into foreclosure. Now we have to wait for the bank to list the property which could take months. Do we wait for this house that we love or keep looking? I don't know. I guess we'll kind of do both. Once I find a house I really like, I don;t really give other ones a chance. So, we'll see.
Halloween was great this year. We had an Alice in Wonderland and a Queen of Hearts.
Trick or treating was so COLD this year. we didn't stay out too long and the kids still got more than enough candy! I ended up putting it on top of the fridge because Lacey was sneaking it all day long and requesting it for breakfast. She's definitely a chocoholic!
Hails just got an award at school called the Student Star award! They choose a student from each class who showed the most of that month's character trait. October's was responsibility. We are VERY proud!
I guess that's all the news I have for now. I just started a diet this week. It's not really a diet. Diets are something that you eventually stop and I don't plan on doing that this time. I'm disgusted by my weight and decided that it's time to do something about it. I'm even exercising which only makes me realize how incredibly out of shape I am. Hopefully a few months from now, I can rave about how much I enjoy working out...or at least not say that I hate it with a passion.
No comments:
Post a Comment