
and she's almost 3 months old..... Better late than never, right? I'll have to add pictures later since I have no idea on how to do it from my touch pad. So, anyway, we have a baby! Violet Grace was born on December 14th 2011. I went into labor by myself which had never happened. She waited so Hailey could have her own birthday (the 13th) but the next morning she was ready to go. As soon as I woke up, I started having contractions about 5 minutes apart. I tried to get in the tub, realized the contractions were real this time so I shaved my legs and got out. Jake was home because his class didn't start til later. He had been doing the dishes when I walked down and said "you need to go get dressed." He said ok and continued rinsing so I said "you need to go get dressed NOW" the car was already packed so he got dressed in record speed and we left. My contractions started getting even closer and were awful! Luckily my Dr loves me and let me get an epidural shortly after we got there. Sweet sweet epidural. Why on earth did I not use one with lacey? They're amazing! The rest is pretty boring. I slept a little and about 2 hours later, pushed violet out with 2 pushes. No stitches, no anything. It was awesome. We were such a rockin family, the head of nursing and the head of security asked us to help them with a drill. I'll post more on that when I have a regular keyboard. One nurse will definitely never forget us!
No comments:
Post a Comment