Thursday, March 15, 2012
my kids are funny
we have been working really hard on letter recognition with lacey. Yesterday we built a giant 26 square hop scotch so she could fill in all the letters. After she wrote the k, she said, "it looks like a man peeing" I guess she's too big to go into the men's room with Jake now. What do dads with little girls do when they're out by themselves? They need more family rooms....or stalls around urinals. I think men peeing next to each other with no barrier is weird. Anyway....lacey's also been waking up with bad dreams on almost a daily basis. Last night it was a monster with a gun. She came to our room and Jake brought her back to her room and turned on a movie. When he told her she needed to try to go back to sleep, she said in her adorably pathetic quivering lip voice, "but when I sleep, they come back" how awful is that? I guess more family prayer is in order because we have been slackers! Other than that, life is uneventful. Violet is getting bigger everyday even though I tell her EVERY night that she needs to stop growing so fast. Hails is doing awesome at school and has her first I can't stop thinking about him crush. Shoot me now! She's only 11! Lacey loves school. They're considering making kindergarten a half day next year and I really hope they don't. She's so social and she needs that stimulation otherwise she'll just be home talking....and talking....and talking.............. 4 year olds never stop talking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment