Sunday, August 5, 2012

Blog much?

I sure don't. I'm going to skip all the junk I write about resolving to blog more because in all honesty, it will probably be another 6 months. My biggest reason for not blogging? This girl!
She really does bite with her 2 bottom teeth!!!! Violet is almost 8 months old! She is a diva. She is not ok with being put down and heaven forbid you walk in a room and don't instantly acknowledge her (which we usually do because I mean, look at the cuteness!) She's eating "foods" now. Her favorite was avacados but now she likes anything that tastes like a banana. She LOVES her big sisters and they always get the best giggles out of her.
Lacey is 5 and going into kindergarden!!! She is going through this really awesome phase where she never wants me out of her sight and won't go to bed without me or jake in the room with her. I started a reward chart for things like going to bed like a big girl and that seems to be helping. She loves Violet so much. She gets so upset with me when I don't let her carry Violet around the house. She's not quite big enough for that yet!
She had the coolest circus party! Check out her cake!
I stole the idea from a friend. I'm not nearly that clever. All right, onto THIS girl
Someday she'll love me for using that picture I'm sure. Hails is going into (pause....deep breath) MIDDLE SCHOOL!!! How is this even possible? I don't tell her but I am so nervous!!!! It seems like middle school is when the kids really start splitting off into their groups and alliances are formed and it just gets ugly. I don't want her to ever be bullied or feel left out or be the one doing that to anybody else. It is stressful!!!! Hailey is SUCH a big help. If I need to do something crazy like for example, take a shower, Violet goes right to her. She is excellent with her. I'm still suprised at how much she loves her. I thought she'd be like "oh great, another one" Maybe they have a special birthday bond being only a day apart. That's the scoop lately. I know there's more but let's not get too crazy with this blogging thing. Ha. I just wrote thong and had to correct it. I don't have a blogging thong. That would just be weird.

No comments: