Thursday, August 15, 2013
Blog Fart
I feel like I need something super important or super hilarious in order to blog. Then sometimes I'll crack up because Violet was dancing along to the radio in the middle of the grocery store and I think, I don't ever want to forget about how cute she is! Especially when she's acting like she might be possessed by Satan. Can I say that about my toddler???
The girls are enjoying their last few weeks of summer before school starts again. We did some school shopping today. Hailey is slowly (very slowly) venturing past t-shirts and choosing tops. I'm trying to convince her she needs a pair of flats but that might just be too much all at once! Lacey on the other hand wants to buy anything that has a sparkle even if the sparkle came from the shirt hanging next to it. Today I tried to get her to choose between 2 shirts. She was so torn between the 2, she actually started to cry. This girl knows what she's doing because I, of course bought both. I am such a sucker! Violet got a stuffed pig out of the deal. Rigby slept through the whole ordeal. I think he found his sisters exhausting! We ended our shopping trip with a trip to a new playground.
Maybe I'll have something hilarious to write about tomorrow. I'll just go back to laughing at characters from my daughter's Disney shows. Oh that Dez.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment