Friday, August 16, 2013
Parenting Fail
I'd like to think that every parent has at LEAST 1 incident where they question their credibility as a parent PER child. I've reached that point with Violet already. She's going through this really fun phase where she likes to take things out of the garbage and also throw things in the toilet. My parenting fail involves a little of both.
Violet threw my toothbrush in the toilet. Gross. I'm now just hoping that it was the first time and it hadn't been repeatedly fished out by her. I'm pretty sure it was. I'm just going to keep telling myself that. I found it, got it out and threw it away. The next day, Jake was holding Rigby and I was in another room. I noticed when I came back that Violet was in the bathroom. For whatever reason, I didn't immediately go get her out. When I did I kind of wanted to vomit. Not only had she pulled my toothbrush out of the garbage and was brushing her teeth but she was using the toilet to dip it in!!! I'm not sure why I want to admit this to anyone who might read it. Take it as a warning. If left unattended, your child WILL brush their teeth with toilet water. At least whoever was in their previously remembered to flush.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment