Monday, September 9, 2013
School days = puke days?
Lacey started her 3rd day of school today and barfed at school for the second time. The first time she only threw up on her sleeve. Today she threw up on her shoes AND the aides shoes. If she ever reads this blog, I am REALLY REALLY sorry. What's better than walking around with a random child's puke on your feet all day? What? Pretty much anything? Oh. I guess Lacey missed that memo. We tried doing the bus but she held onto the door and screamed bloody murder while we tried to get her on so that's a no go. I don't even understand what the deal is. She enjoys school once she's there. The getting her there though....not my favorite. Maybe I'll just wrap her in plastic and give the teachers splash guards tomorrow.... At least she's cute.
Don't let the smile fool you. This was seconds before the bus came and the terror began.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment