I had one of my Dr visits today and it was very uneventful. The lump isn't what my Dr thought it was so now I get to have a procedure done where they use a scope. Not my idea of fun but it could be worse. It could still be nothing If that doesn't come out favorably, I'll have to have ANOTHER procedure done. Ugghhh. Of course they schedule it 3 weeks out so I can't just go and get it over with. I still don't have an appointment with the ob/gyn but my Dr's office was supposed to make that for me yesterday. I at least know what to expect from that one. I've had it done before. I just wish we could skip the initial visit where nothing gets done and they could just do what they have to do. I don't want to waste time when they know something's not right. It's very annoying. Hopefully they can get me in there soon. I just want to get everything over with.
On a more positive note, we had a really fun 4th of July. We went to the lake like we always do but this year it was cold! The kids are nuts and still went crazy. I had a van full this year. I have Natalia on the weekends while her mom and dad work which has been a lot of fun. I don't see her a lot the rest of the year so I'm really enjoying spending time with her. I also had Marlee and Griffin because Nate and Mel had a wedding to go to. All the kids were really good and it was nice to go somewhere where I had the help of my family. How did my mom do it with 6 kids???? I'll have to add some pictures to this later since I'm on Nate's computer. The day before I took Hails, Lacey and Natalia to the Great Escape and we had a lot of fun there as well. We even stayed for the fireworks which terrified Hails but the other girls liked them. We ended up watching them from the car with the radio on to drown out the sound. I can't complain. That's the first time I've been able to see fireworks in 5 years! Hails REALLY hates them. I thought it would be something she grew out of but I guess not. She was ok in the van though as long as I was in the van with her.
Jake comes home soon!!!! Hopefully by the time he gets home this whole mess will be done with and we can go back to being a normal (if you can consider us normal) family. I can't wait! I will be sleeping in :)
No comments:
Post a Comment