Thursday, August 13, 2009

The results are in

and most people probably know them from facebook but I am cancer free! All of the biopsies once again came back high grade disease but they didn't extend past where they took the biopsies from which is great news. It's terrific news. It's completely awesome fantastic amazing news. It's any really exciting word you can think of kind of news. The nurse said it's one step under cancer so they have to keep a very close eye on it. In 3 months I go back for a colposcopy. In the mean time, I'll be doing a major change to my diet added as many cancer fighting fruits and veggies as I can and I'll be cutting out the loads of garbage I eat on a regular basis.
I love good news!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, I am so happy for your good news. What a huge relief for you. Enjoy your fruits and veggies!

L. S. Smathers Family said...

Yeah!!!!