Since Easter Sunday fell on conference week this year, we did the girls Easter dresses this last Sunday. Heaven forbid I get both the girls to look at the camera at the same time but at least you can see their dresses. Kayla mentioned that it's sad that Hailey is almost too big for Easter dresses. At first I thought, no she isn't but then I realized that she won't want to dress the same as her sister (who is 6 years younger) for much longer. I'll have to settle for coordinating outfits. I think that I pretty much stop and think "holy smokes, I have a 9 year old" on a daily basis.
Kayla, Robb and BABY ETTA!!!!!!!!! (can you tell I'm a little excited to see her again?) are coming for a visit. They should be here by the end of the week. Hails is so excited to see KK and play Guitar Hero with Robb. All Lacey talks about is seeing baby Etta. Of course when she gets here, she'll probably want to hold her 6 million times for 2 seconds each. They'll be here for 9 days!!!!! YAY! I'll have lots to blog about after that.
3 comments:
What a sweet picture of your two girls--they're so cute in their Easter dresses.
Cute picture.. Love there Easter dresses. I know what your sayin.. Some days I can't believe that I have a nine year old son. Oh were did the time go...
You have really adorable children. I wish you were my mom... ah hahahaha. I bet your fun ;) and embarrassing!!! good stuff. good stuff
Post a Comment