KK, Robb and Baby Etta finally made their way to NY for Etta's debut. She was a BIG hit! I totally lucked out and got the most baby Etta time since they stayed with me. (not to mention the fact that I already met her back in January) I LOVE THAT BABY! She is so good! She's happy and sleeps good and is adorable. What more could you ask for? I even got her to giggle before they went home. So now my baby fever that was already through the roof has once again increased.
Here's a picture of Lacey shushing us so that baby etta could sleep
Here's Carter and Lacey at one of the get togethers we had while they were here. He just loves hugging Lacey! She is pretty squishy.
Here's my Hailstorm and KK. She was SOOOO excited to see her and Robb. She tells all her friends that Robb's a rock star because he plays Guitar Hero on expert
Here's one of the few pictures I got with Etta.
We went to the Bronx Zoo on the last day they were here. It was one of the rare warm days we've had so it was packed! The monorail wasn't open yet so for the second time I didn't get to see the elephants! Grrrr! I just want to see one darn elephant! Some of the cool stuff like the tigers were behind a bunch of glass that you had to shove through people to even get a glimpse. Lame. Although I guess I prefer a completely covered surface between me and a tiger.
When we started going home, our stupid GPS started taking us through New Jersey. (Jake HATES New Jersey, mostly because he got 3 tickets there on his way to Walter Reed a few years ago) When we turned around we got stuck in a TON of traffic. There was a lot of stopping and going which was not good for Lacey. We all laughed when we heard the huge burp. However, the laughter ended when she vomited all over. Poor Hails was sitting next to her and gagging herself. We couldn't stop or pull over so Lacey was screaming about being covered in puke and Hails was ready to puke herself. For some reason, the extra clothes I brought ended up in a different car so we stopped at the first exit and found a store where we bought Lace some pajamas to ride home in. We also lucked out because we had an extra car seat in the car so we were able to just move Lacey to that and Hails moved up a row. Natalia slept through the whole thing. Sometimes I really love having a van. If Hails hadn't been able to move, she would have barfed shortly after Lacey and then I probably would have. We've done the barfing domino effect before. It's not my favorite. Last time it started with my dog. ANYWAYS, I'm totally rambling because it's after midnight and I need sleep. Hopefully at least parts of this make sense.
Here's a quick picture of the calm before the storm. Good night!
