Grrrrr. I just wrote this whole darn journal entry, went to add a picture and it disappeared. Oh well.
This week went pretty well. I had a bit of the blues but put on my happy face. When I let the reality of how long Jake will be gone set in, I get pretty bummed out. I'm really hoping I get to see him in New Jersey. If it was only for 30 seconds, I would still be happy. He's started his own blog spot as well.
www.armytalker.blogspot.com
This week was pretty tame. We did do a lot of fun things though. Last Saturday we went to The Great Escape with Nate, Mel Griffin and Suzie (Mel's mom) We stuck to the kiddie rides and had a good time.
I finally got a new computer! It is so nice to be able to load a web page in less than 3 days. It also has a pretty flat screen that I find very exciting. I am amused by simple things. We also got Willy Wonka (our beta fish) a new tank. His last one didn't have a top and Charlie was drinking all of his water and then trying to eat him. It's amazing the fish hadn't already died of a heart attack. The girls and I had fun going to the store and picking out some things to decorate his tank, even if we did have to go to Wal-Mart instead of the new Target. They're turning the Wal-Mart into a Super Wal-Mart and everything is construction. You have to park 5 years away. Now he's safe and sound in his new tank. It even has a light...which already blew but still..
Lacey has a new fascination with the dishwasher tablets. Whenever I turn my back, she's under the sink pulling them out. The other day, she dumped them all into a mixing bowl and hid them. I couldn't find them until she pulled them out to play with them again. I still have no idea where her hiding spot is. Hopefully it's not where she likes to put everything else...the toilet. She makes life exciting.
Hails is back this week which makes for a happier Lacey, so hopefully we'll keep busy and keep our sanity. My goal is to make it to school on time more than twice this week...although twice would be nice.
1 comment:
Mikey is totally bored without Tori. She really entertains him quite well. Hang in there.
Post a Comment