Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 08



Since I'm a total insomniac, I decided I might as well do my Christmas blog.
Christmas this year was filled with very mixed emotions. It started off well and exciting. It was fun to see Lacey and Hails open their presents and to see their excitement. It was a total baby year for Lacey. She got 7 new babies for Christmas! She also got baby accessories :) Hails was excited to get MORE webkinz (she's past 20 now) and her bendaroos! I don't think I have ever seen so many presents in my life. Everyone came here and there were 9 kids that everyone shopped for. Needless to say, my house was a mess. Well, is a mess, but it's getting better! My mom is amazing and helped a lot before she went home. About mid-day I really got bummed out. I was missing Jake a lot but was more sad that he didn't have family around him and it made me sad to think that he might be lonely on Christmas. I just want him home.
Kayla came over on Christmas Eve and we wore matching pajama pants and she bought us new shirts to wear with them. I had Santa and she had the Bumble. (yes, we are that nerdy) We made pie, cookies, wrapped presents, watched movies and drank out of fancy cups, which is VERY fun to do. She got me the COOLEST charm bracelet. It has a Hailey charm, a Lacey charm and an army charm. Oh, and a live love laugh charm. I adore it. I made her a red sox blanket so she can tick off her roommate..and just because they're awesome. I was glad she came over. She makes me silly and you can't be sad when you're being silly!
The next few days I'll be attempting to put my house back together. Lacey likes to scatter her toys wherever she goes, so the cleaning never ends. However, she does like to help too :) (even if she immediately dumps whatever she just picked up.) I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!



1 comment:

Fichtner Family said...

How cute! wow, thank Heavens babies don't come in 7s in real life; not often anyway :^)